Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 7: We are still waiting for the footage from the festival, it's taking a long time to get to us. But I can't worry too much about it because I was just told that I would be interviewing Rhys Darby. He is the manager in Flight of the Conchords as well as Jim Carry's boss in Yes Man. He was in London promoting the second season of Flight of the Conchords as well as his new comedy show. I had a 15 minute interview slot and about 15 questions. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a very laid back interview. I interviewed him in the theatre where he was performing his comedy show so I ended up sitting a few chairs away from him and the camera was strictly on him. I would ask him questions and he gave the funniest, sometimes the most ridiculous answers! I was told not to laugh because the camera microphone was right by me but at times it was really hard! When I got back from the interview, the footage finally came from the festival. Unfortunately because the weather was so bad the camera and the sound got all washed out. So we ended up not being able to use the footage. But luckily my interview with Rhys Darby turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment