Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 8: This is my last week with Monkey Magazine! :( This last week I am trying to reach my goal of doubling the fans on the Monkey Myspace, as well as increase fans on the Facebook page and Twitter. I have been really focusing on Twitter the last two weeks as well as looking into TweetDeck, which is a way to look at all of your account posts, friends' posts, posts involving yours, and facebook. I think it's an easier way to use Twitter. Also I have been twittering ivery few hours to insure that our readers kept checking us out for the latest news and issues from Monkey! We also got my interview with Rhys Darby back and it should be in one of the upcoming issues! It turned out really great! Unfortunately the end of the week came which meant I had finished my internship at Dennis. It's safe to say I wasn't ready to go and I had a fantastic summer working with the boys at Monkey. Thank you guys for everything and I already miss going into work!

No comments:

Post a Comment