Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 4:

This week I was doing the same with all of the social networking sites when I was told that I would be going to a wakeboarding/music festival over the weekend to interview bands for the magazine. The festival is called Wakestock and it is in Northwest Wales, about 4 hours away by train and another hour by taxi. I'm a little nervous because I have never interviewed anyone before let alone rock bands! So the second half of my week was me prepping for the weekend. The PR company that invited us, Shine PR, is representing Jagermeister so we will be interviewing the bands after their performances on the Jager stage. I came up with 12 random different questions to ask the bands. I found out that I would definitely be interviewing a band called Fightstar so I did my research and listened to a bunch of their songs before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment